EU & UK Customers
- There are new laws in place for both the EU and UK to collect VAT on international packages. Since my small business is unable to collect and remit international taxes on shopify, please expect to be charged additional VAT and fees dependent on your country upon receipt of your package. Keep in mind they may also hold your package for a short time until these fees are paid, so please collect your package and pay your fees in a timely manner or your package may be returned to me.
- I am not responsible for any fees you may be charged with in your country, and by purchasing from my shopify you have consented to and acknowledged this message.
- Alternatively, you may shop on my Etsy shop as Etsy does help small businesses like me on their platform to collect and remit taxes to their respective countries. If there are items not available on my Etsy that are available here, please feel free to fill out this form for me to create a custom Etsy listing for you.
All packages are shipped via USPS First Class and will be provided a tracking number. I typically package orders within 1-3 business days of the date the order is placed.
Please keep in mind that international orders may take the following time to arrive to you:
- North America: 1-5 business days
- Europe: 2-5 weeks
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 2-5 weeks
- Asia Pacific: 2-5 weeks
Returns & Cancellations
I would be happy to cancel your order if the item has not yet been shipped, please contact me if this situation occurs.
If you would like to return or exchange an item, I ask that you cover the return shipping and the refund/exchange will be processed once I have possession of the returned item.
Please keep in mind when ordering an item marked as pre-order that there is an estimated production time listed in the item description. As with many manufactured items, delays may arise so I ask that you be aware of that when you purchase a pre-order item.
You can check the status of all pre-order items here.
All my pins are Standard Grade. Standard Grade pins have no noticeable flaws when viewing a pin head-on in natural filtered daylight from 1.5 feet away at eye level. Standard Grade pins may have a slight flaw that can only be viewed when the light is hitting the pin at a specific angle.
I host 1-2 Seconds Vault Sales annually where I list all my Seconds Grade pins for sale at a discount. Seconds are visibly flawed, defective pins that may include any single or combination of defects from the following list of problems that are viewable at any angle:
- scratches in metal or enamel
- dents in metal
- under-filled or overfilled enamel
- air bubbles
- irremovable marks/stains
- other problems etc.